Sunday, December 6, 2009

tis the season

This is another new post with less than new news. Forgive me.
As most of you know, I (Kaleb's mother) am a quite a coffee fan. And although I love the roasts and tastes of many different beans from all over the world...I try not to discriminate...I find myself gravitating to one place - Starbucks - almost solely based on location. And the presence of the drive-thru. Yes, I am now one of 'those' people.

One bright, chilly morning several weeks ago I had the privelage of introducing my sweet innocent son to the excitement of the first day of Red Cups at Starbucks. This day has become one of my favorite milestones of the coming holiday season. Pathetic and commercial - But true. And it seems Kaleb enjoyed his first 'cup' of the Holiday season as much as I did!






1 comment:

Krystle said...

He is just too stinkin' adorable!!!